Summer in a bowl, me friends! Delightfully creamy with a delicate sweetness that says “I WANT MORE!” Not to mention, easy to make ahead for your summer-time soirées!
•1 can full fat coconut cream
•3 medjool dates
•1/4 cup fresh mango
•1 tbsp raw honey
•3/4 tbsp gelatin
- Boil the dates in water until tender.
- Add all ingredients except gelatin to a blender and process until dates are well blended.
- Pour the pudding mixture into a pot on the stovetop. Taste for sweetness and add more honey if needed.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top of the pudding mixture and allow to “bloom” for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat on to medium, and as it warms, whisk the gelatin into the mixture. Make sure to thoroughly whisk the gelatin to avoid clumping.
- Pour pudding into small serving bowls or carafes and refrigerate for about two hours until set.