Cranapple Coconut Fat Bombs
Cranapple Coconut Fat Bombs! One of my favorite ways to get some great “good fat” content! And because I had cranberries and apples staring at me from the kitchen, this is what we got! I love the flavor combo and I hope you enjoy it, too!
A scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen gives them a nice boost of protein. With the cranberries and apple, it’s like the perfect little macro package! Great for an on-the-go snack, or a "just because" snack!
•6 Medjool Dates
•1/3 cup Finely ground Coconut Flakes, plus another 1/3 cup set aside for outer coating (I pulse coconut flakes in a blender a few times to get a fine texture).
•1 cup Coconut Butter
•1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
•1/2 medium apple, roughly chopped
•1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
•3 tbsp Tigernut Flour
- Boil the dates in about 2 inches of water until soft. Remove pits from the dates.
- Add all ingredients (using one 1/3 cup serving of coconut flakes)to a food processor and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Spread remaining coconut flakes across a plate. Dust hands with a bit of Tigernut flour (to prevent balls from sticking to your hands). Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the fat bomb mixture.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes so that they are "dusted".
- Arrange the balls on parchment paper and pop into the fridge to chill for 30-45 minutes.