Root Chips & Salted Caramel Dip
Root Chips & Salted Caramel Dip! A Sweet & Savory snack...without the refined sugars and processed oils. Perfect way to get that craving for junk food satisfied AND get those much-needed beets in!
•2 small fresh beets
•1 sweet potato
•1/2-1 tsp sea salt
•1 tsp garlic powder
•2 tbsp melted coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash the vegetables and slice as thin as possible, using a mandolin slicer a really great knife!
- Coat the chips with oil, starting with 1 tbsp. If more is needed, add 1 tsp at a time.
- Coat with the seasonings. Spread the chips out on a baking sheet so that none are touching. Bake until crisp! The beets may take a few extra minutes, FYI 😀
SALTED CARAMEL DIP
•15 medjool dates, boiled for 10 minutes and pitted
•1 can coconut cream (water excluded)
•1 tsp sea salt
•1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy.
- This may take 10 minutes or so!