Raspberry Lemon Custard
Raspberry Lemon Custard! Because Spring is here and it’s time to bring these flavors out again. I’m putting this on my repeat list for desert...easy, creamy and tangy-sweet! Not to mention, dairy and egg free!
•2 tbsp lemon juice
•2 tbsp raw honey
•3/4 tbsp grass-fed gelatin
•1 can coconut cream
•4 tbsp coconut milk
•1/2 tsp alcohol free vanilla
•1/2 cup Raspberries
•3-4 tsp lemon zest
- Combine the lemon juice, vanilla and honey in a large bowl. When well combined, sprinkle the gelatin over the top and allow to “bloom” for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the gelatin mixture, transfer to a cooking pot and warm over very low heat to melt.
- Add the coconut cream and milk. Keep the temperature very low, and mix completely
- Add the raspberries.
- Transfer to serving bowls and allow to cool in the fridge until set, approx. 1-1/2 hours.
- Top with lemon zest and fresh raspberries.