Pulled Pork Burrito Bowls
Pulled Pork Burrito Bowls! My body must be craving Vitamins A and K because I have been craving Cilantro! The flavors of this bowl came together just how I wanted, with a hint of lime and a spicy zest but still nightshade free. I could eat the Cilantro Lime Cauli rice all by itself, TBH 🙈. And, I love Pulled Pork because you get so many meals out of it and it’s totally versatile!
PULLED PORK BURRITO BOWLS
•Pulled Pork (below)
•Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice (below)
•Romaine hearts, chopped
•Avocado, smashed and sprinkled with sea salt and garlic powder
•Diced purple onion as garnish
•Chopped Cilantro as garnish
•3-4 lb Pasture Raised Pork Shoulder (mine was 3)
•4 tsp garlic powder
•4 tsp onion powder
•2 1/2 tsp Oregano
•2 tsp Sea Salt
•1/2 tsp Mace
•1 cup Bone Broth
•Juice of 1 med Lime
- Combine all seasonings.
- Remove excess fat from pork. YES we like fat...but Pork fat can just be gross LOL.
- Rub seasoning blend into pork.
- Pour the bone broth and lime juice into an Instant Pot, and place the pork inside.
- Close lid and set to Manual for 60 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release at end of cycle.
- Remove the pork and shred, dribbling a bit of the stock over it for moisture.
CILANTRO LIME CAULIFLOWER RICE
•2 tbsp Avocado or Coconut Oil
•1 head Cauliflower
•4 green onions, chopped
•2/3 cup Cilantro
•4 minced garlic cloves
•Juice of 1 lime
•1 tsp Sea Salt
•1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
•1 tsp Onion Powder
- Warm 1 tbsp of the oil in a skillet. Add the green onions, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the remaining oil, then add cauliflower and all spices. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until desired doneness is reached.
- Stir in the lime juice and Cilantro at the end, and combine well.
In a serving bowl, layer (starting with bottom); cauliflower rice, romaine, pork, avocado, cilantro and purple onion.