Warm Apple Cinnamon Tapioca Pudding
Is it too early to celebrate Fall?? Because I'm loving this flavor combo right about now! I like my Tapioca a bit thicker than most recipes, so you can cut the granules down to 1/4 if you'd like for a bit thinner pudding.
•3 cups full fat coconut milk
•1/2 cup Tapioca Granules
•1 1/2 tbsp raw honey
•1/2 tsp vanilla
•Dash of Cinnamon
- Bring coconut milk to a boil, then reduce to low-medium.
- Stir in Tapioca Granules, and cook for 20 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix well and remove from heat. It will continue to thicken as it stands (if you choose to serve cold, pop it the fridge for about 45 minutes.)
•1 red apple, sliced thin
•1 tbsp Unrefined Coconut Oil
•2 tsp cinnamon
•1/2 tsp ground clove
- Coat the apple slices in cinnamon and clove.
- Heat the coconut oil on medium in a skillet. Add the apples and cover with a lid. Flip the slices frequently and cook until soft.