Personal Sized Crustless Quiche
Still got Christmas company in town? These AIP Reintro quiches are the perfect way to feed a lot of folks with little fuss. Top with a little dairy-free cheese or smashed avocado for variety! Stores and reheats easily, so these are great as a meal prep dish too!
QUICHE (yields 7)
•6 free-range eggs
•3 tbsp Coconut Milk
•1/2 cup fresh spinach, chopped
•1/2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
•1/2 tsp sea salt
•1 tbsp Sausage per quiche
•Coconut oil for oiling muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly oil a muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Combine the eggs, coconut milk and sea salt in a mixing bowl, and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- In each muffin tin, place 1 tbsp of sausage, and cover with spinach and parsley.
- Fill each muffin tin with egg, about 1/8” from the top.
- Bake approx 30-35 minutes, careful not to overcook. You want it to be “springy” to the touch.
•1 lb pasture raised pork
•1.5 tbsp organic maple syrup
•1 tsp ground sage
•1.5 tsp ground mace
•1 tsp sea salt
•1 tsp Oregano
•2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a skillet and cook until pork is thoroughly done.
- You will have enough for left overs if you make the recipe yield for the quiche’s!