Blueberry Fat Bombs
These little bombs pack a punch! Healthy fats, and a scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen gives them a nice boost of protein. It’s like the perfect little macro package! So much better snacking on the go with these vs. the processed, refined-food snacks that are lurking out there.
•6 Medjool Dates
•1/3 cup Finely ground Coconut Flakes, plus another 1/3 cup set aside for outer coating (I pulse coconut flakes in a blender a few times to get a fine texture).
•1 cup Coconut Butter
•1/2 tsp Vanilla
•2/3 cup Blueberries
•1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
•3 tbsp Tigernut Flour
- Boil the dates in about 2 inches of water until soft. Remove pits from the dates.
- Add all ingredients (using one 1/3 cup serving of coconut flakes)to a food processor and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Spread remaining coconut flakes across a plate. Dust hands with a bit of Tigernut flour (to prevent balls from sticking to your hands). Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the coconut-Blueberry mixture, and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes until well coated.
- Arrange the balls on parchment paper and pop into the fridge to chill for 30-45 minutes.