Chocolate Covered Pumpkin "Cake" Pops
There's no trick when serving up this treat as a Halloween Candy Alternative! Gluten, dairy, grain, egg, refined-flour and refined-sugar free. But still delicious and not at all frightening 🖤
PUMPKIN “CAKE” POPS
•5 Medjool Dates
•5 tbsp Coconut Butter
•2/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
•2 tbsp Raw Honey
•1 tsp Cinnamon
•1/2 tsp Gelatin
•1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- Boil dates for approx 10 minutes then remove pits.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Use a cookie scoop to portion out balls, approx 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Roll each ball with hand to firm them up (your hands will get messy!)
- Place kabob sticks in each ball, dip them in the “chocolate” sauce, then place them on a parchment paper lines pan and refrigerate for at least an hour.
•1 cup Coconut Butter
•2/3 cup + 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
•2 tsp Coconut Sugar
•1/4 cup Raw Honey
•3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Melt all ingredients in a pot! Stir continuously while melting, and keep on "low" as you are dipping your cake pops.